May 2, 2014

Latest cards


To all my readers, I'm very sorry that I haven't post anything in the last few months, BUT there's a good reason.... Moved back to Panama, buy a house, we are working on many home improvements and above all and the most important reason is that I'm 6 month pregnant now 😁 of our first baby!!!!
I'd like to thanks all of you for your support and constant messages I'm expecting to finish my working studio soon but on the mean time here are some projects that I've been working on.

Please leave a comment or send me a message, I'm working secretly with some friends to prepare a giveaway soon, so stay tuned!






 - Kind of Tim Holtz inspired card.
Used lots of distress ink, embossing folder, bird die and hand cut banner with sentiment. Very simple.

- Embossing folder, gift stamp, versamark for watermark on pink paper, glossy accent for bow, copic markers and vellum with sentiment.

Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post