August 22, 2013

Playing with my nails


Hello everyone...it's been a long time since my last post, I've been traveling for the last 3 months and today I make some time to post something that's got my interest. It seems that nails are taking importance this days, and designs are getting more and more complicated, that's why I wanted to give a try to those design plates where you can stamp a design onto your nail. It super easy, and i'll post a tutorial soon (I hope) but on the meantime let's see how I did...











I think its ok... Gold - turquoise leopard =p

Ps this blue thing in the second photo is a made-to-order bunny... Love it! My shop is closed thor the time beign but custom orders are open to date,  nmstaggo.etsy.com



Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post