April 8, 2013

Pattern Paper Collage



Pattern paper... it's a love - hate relationship. Love the colors, the patterns but hate I don't know how to mix and match, don't know what to do with it. I spent almost two hours making this card. I know, a lot of time, but I challenge myself to use five pattern papers, two circle dies and no stamp (only sentiment). That was hard! But I love it, it turned out great and so bright. Here's the how to:


TIPS:
- When using pattern paper try to use a single paper pad. Mix and match will be a breeze.
- Keep it simple. When colors and shapes takes over, single color paper or cardstock brings everything together.
- Save the scraps for another card, you won't have to think about mix and match.
- Break the pattern (circle pattern on the background) with another shape or changing the direction (like the banner, that is rectangular and diagonal) This way the element will stand out.


Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post