March 22, 2013

Lovely Postcard



Love is in the air. With my hubby everything is great. Next weekend is our monthly anniversary :) So I made this postcard for him. Pattern Play uses lots of beautiful patterns and I wondered if I could make my own. Guess what, I can and so do you.  I'll be sharing some techniques I use for make my own pattern paper. Let's begin.

This first one is super simple, all you need is paper, stamps and embossing powder. I made this one with clear embossing powder, but I'm thinking metallic embossing powder or even clear embossing powder over colored paper to create an incredible tone on tone paper, super "in" right now. 


How to left the perfect space for the word Love in color? You can stamp this first (that would be the easiest way) or calculate placing the stamp over the card and stamp it next to it and go from there up, down, and side by side... I finished it with baker's twine. So, how I did? Think I'm getting better :p Share yours on the comments.


Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post