July 24, 2012

Braids


braid braided string
Braided Bracelet


This two weeks I've been making jewelry. I know I left behind my blog, but let me tell you, it was worth it. You will finally get your hands on many tutorials. Also I've been working this few days on Christmas in July. So this last couple days you might have everything you need for Christmas =)

I don't know if you ever seen a braid like this, it's the same braid front and back, pretty cool!!! I had this colorful satin cords and wondered if I could make a braid with 6 cords. Not the typical braid, but a cool and different one. So after an hour this is what I came up with. This braid will be on the shop next week, but I will be out of town until Friday next week, so all orders will be shipped on Saturday.

I prepared a video for the braid, hopefully it help you make your own. I think this new/old fashion trend of wearing friendship bracelets, and very colorful or neon strings helped me develop this new line of jewelry. ---Tell me what you think of this trend, if you like it or not, or if you have an awesome idea on another stylish bracelet or necklace.---

See you soon.




Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post