March 24, 2012

Product Shot for my Shop (Part 2)


Hello Chicken Easter Card with Envelope
Hello everyone!!! This is the second part of how I take my pictures for my Etsy shop. Actually, this is more a tip than anything else... I looooove baker's twine, but it's so expensive I only have this white/gray twine. But, I have used it several times in my pictures. How? Look below, I actually wrap the item with twine but never cut it. 

Don't cut the twine for pictures only...
Visually it looks like a beautiful wrapped set of cards, ready to ship with envelope and everything... Not at all!!! I haven't make the envelopes yet, and didn't cut the twine. I made a fake envelope because I love to use natural light, and it took some time to make an envelope, but I didn't want to spent my little sunshine time with that. I actually did the envelope later that night.

Well, hope this little tip helped you!
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post