June 5, 2012

Mini Stamps Series


Carving Stamp block leftover...

I've been obsessed with mini-things. Mini books, mini crochet, mini stamps... I was thinking what to do with this piece of carving block, but because I wanted more than 1 stamp out of it I decided to do as many mini images I could fit in it. I started last night. About an hour later, this is what I've done.

Turned into a series of mini stamps - Forrest Wonderland Theme
I'm still working on the gnome... it's a bit tight but I'm sure it will turn out great. I'm happy to say I'm getting better, I carve faster and more precisely... Practice indeed!!!! I will make this stamp series for an envelope. I know she likes nature and magic creatures, I will post the envelope when it's ready to ship... can't wait!

Remember to sign up for the newsletter!!! A super giveaway is coming soon!


Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post