June 22, 2012

Downloadable Bunting Banner


Flag Banner Demo - Download below

It's been out there for a while now. The flag banners are IN. I was making a flag banner for the new look of my blog, but decided to go with washi tape instead. Do you like it? Any comments? Please leave a comment telling me if you like it or not, and suggestions. 

Because I spent some time making the banner I decided to share it with you. If you want to change the colors, email me with the colors you want or size, OR if you have Adobe Illustrator I can send you the original file.

While sharing, leave a comment with a link of your work so everyone can see how cool banners are and that it can be used in so many ways!

If there are any problems let me know. Just click on the image below and save to computer.


Click and save to computer.

Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post