May 23, 2012

On your way!



It's been almost a month since I told someone I will send her a stamp. Then my accident and everything else, but last week I carved the stamp, buy some cute confetti, crochet a bunny, make a card and now I'm stitching and sewing a pouch. Then.... into the mailbox! Hopefully this weekend.

I wanted to share this blog post from Crafty is Cool, where I got the pattern for the bunny.  Allison is a great artist and she is sooo awesome that has free patterns and also for sale! Check them out!

Wish me luck with this surprise gift for....well you will know soon enough.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post