January 27, 2012

Shop


Heart Series - Cute Animals - "Pinky"


Hi everyone!!! Great news, I'm flying to Panama next weekend and will be back on February 12th. So.... no post or shop available until then. =(

This is a sneak peek on future items on my ETSY shop. Wanted them to be ready for valentine's but it's seems impossible with my trip. The good thing is that I can shop more supplies for my crafts =)

See you in two weeks!!!
Nicole Stagg Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hope your vacation is going well! let us know when your back! Dropped by for a visit & to see what your creating. xo Theresa via DearCreatives.com

-nicole s. said...

Tnx Theresa!!! I'll be back soon, and I will definitively let you know when my new items are available. Love DearCreatives.com
See you soon
nicole.

Ads Inside Post