October 11, 2011

A Spider for Halloween


Baby Spider in my window!!!

Yesterday I deep cleaned my house, specially windows, because of the dust!! We live with our windows open, and the amount of dust in Guatemala it's terrifying! Anyways, today I saw a white dust moving up and down the window next to my desk. I was about to grab it when I saw a WEB!!! This spider is as small as a tack's point!!!  For my surprise it build a beautiful (soon to be destroyed) web. When I took the picture The baby spider was still working on it. This remind me of halloween sooo bad. Haven't seen a spider or a spider web in a long time, until now.



Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post