December 13, 2010

Bota Navideña


Boots $10

Since I recently moved from Panama I didn't have ANYTHING christmas, or money, so I had to make all my christmas decor. This was my hubby's boot, a snowman, made with felt, hand-stitched, hand-sewed and hand-knitted. Size vary, so please make sure to tell me the size you are expecting and if you want another character too. Email or post!!!


Esta bota navideña está hecha de fieltro, bordada a mano y con adornos con chaquiras en el extremo superior. Adicionalmente la bufanda esta tejida a mano para darle un toque mas realista. Estoy confeccionando mas botas con otros diseños, cuando esten listas las estare subiendo. Se pueden hacer del diseño que ustedes quieran.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post